Monday 11 May, 2020 - Visiting CARTERS at Alert Level 2
Dear Building Partner,
Now that the Government has announced we will be moving to alert level 2 on Thursday 14th May, we’re pleased to be able to share with you what this means for your next visit to CARTERS.
While our delivery and contactless collection procedures will still remain in place, you can now also shop in-store again, so long as you maintain 2m physical distancing.
OUR SHOWROOMS, BULK STORES AND YARDS ARE OPEN
Under the guidelines, the good news is we can once again allow customers to shop in-store. We will have several measures in place, particularly around the showroom to keep everyone safe:
• On arrival, we’ll continue to take your details for contact tracing records
• 2 metres physical distancing is maintained between staff and customers
• Limited numbers at one time in the showrooms to maintain distance
• Sanitiser stations and heightened cleaning of high-touch areas
• Signage and floor stickers to help guide you through any changes
PAYING AT THE COUNTER
If you choose to pay for your goods at the counter in-store, we will ask you to step forward and place the product on the counter, then step back to the barrier while we process your sale. Then you can step forward to collect your items and make payment once the transaction is ready.
ORDER IN ADVANCE
Ordering in advance is still the preferred way for you to purchase product at the moment.
Take advantage if you’re an account holder and get set up on our new Trade Portal to shop online 24/7.
Alternatively, contact your Account Manager, call telesales or your local branch to place an order.
GETTING READY FOR WINTER
There’s still time to grab a deal with our April & May offers available now. Check them out now here.
Thanks for your cooperation to assist our teams getting your orders fulfilled during this time. We look forward to seeing you back in-store again soon.
For more details on our site operations, you can view our previous communications below. If you have any queries, please email CartersFeedback@carters.co.nz or visit our website.
The CARTERS Team
- Wednesday 22 April, 2020 - Reopening at level 3 | Click here to read
- Friday 17 April, 2020 - How trading will work at Level 3 | Click here to read
- 6th April 2020 - Update during level 4 lockdown | Click here to read
- 24th March 2020 - Level 4 lockdown takes effect | Click here to read
- 16th March 2020 - Materials supply update | Click here to read