- Terms & Conditions of CARTERS Website
- CARTERS Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale
- CARTERS Standard National Estimate Terms
- CARTERS Additional Manufacturing Terms
- CARTERS Terms of Supply
- CARTERS Advantage Terms and Conditions
- CARTERS Mates Rates Card Terms and Conditions
- CARTERS Promotional Terms and Conditions of Sale
- CARTERS Trade Portal Terms and Conditions
- CARTERS CCTV Privacy Notice
CARTERS Mates Rates Cards Terms and Conditions
This card is not valid until the person to whom this card was issued (the cardholder) has signed the signature panel on the card.
The cardholder is the only person who is entitled to receive benefits and discounts made available by this card. No other person is authorised to use this card.
The card entitles the authorised cardholder to a discount off purchases at CARTERS Stores throughout New Zealand when paying by cash, credit card or eftpos at the time of purchase.
Discounts do not apply to promotional items, manufactured goods, and a small range of non-discountable products.
The card must be presented every time a purchase is made in order to entitle the cardholder to benefits of the card. Proof of ID may be required.
The card is the property of the issuer and must be returned on request.
The benefits and discounts made available by this card may be revoked by the issuer at any time.
Click here to return to Terms & Conditions page.