CARTERS Mates Rates Card Terms and Conditions:
- This card is not valid until the person to whom this card was issued (the cardholder) has signed the signature panel on the card.
- The cardholder is the only person who is entitled to receive benefits and discounts made available by this card. No other person is authorised to use this card.
- The card entitles the authorised cardholder to a discount off purchases at CARTERS Stores throughout New Zealand when paying by cash, credit card or eftpos at the time of purchase.
- Discounts do not apply to promotional items, manufactured goods, and a small range of non-discountable products.
- The card must be presented every time a purchase is made in order to entitle the cardholder to benefits of the card. Proof of ID may be required.
- The card is the property of the issuer and must be returned on request.
- The benefits and discounts made available by this card may be revoked by the issuer at any time.