- Terms & Conditions of CARTERS Website
- CARTERS Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale
- CARTERS Standard National Estimate Terms
- CARTERS Additional Manufacturing Terms
- CARTERS Terms of Supply
- CARTERS Advantage Terms and Conditions
- CARTERS Promotional Terms and Conditions of Sale
- CARTERS Trade Portal Terms and Conditions
- CARTERS CCTV Privacy Notice
- CARTERS CONZTRUCT Competition Terms and Conditions
- CARTERS ASIAN CONSTRUCTION EXPO Competition Terms and Conditions
- CARTERS NZ Certified Builders Competition Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR CONZTRUCT SPIN & BE IN TO WIN PRIZE DRAW
1. Entry into this promotion is deemed as acceptance of the following terms & conditions. Entry is open to residents of New Zealand only. Employees of CARTERS Building Supplies Limited and its agencies plus their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Entrants must be 18 years or older to enter.
2. To qualify to enter the draw you must participate in the CARTERS Spin & Be in to Win on the CARTERS stand of a CONZTRUCT event between 4:00pm and 7:00pm on the day of the event and then register your details in the electronic entry form to be in to win the per location event prize or overall series prize as set out below. Only one entry per person. Incomplete, late, or illegible entries will be invalid. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and reserves the right to disqualify any individual for tampering with the entry process, including but not limited to submitting an entry that does not comply with these terms and conditions.
a) The overall series prize is to win the number of CARTERS Advantage Points a participant spins and lands on.
b) The per location prize constitutes 1 x $100 Mobil Fuel Voucher.
All prizes may be subject to further terms and conditions stipulated by the prize provider.
3. The prize draws are conducted by CARTERS in the way of random selection from all eligible entries and will take place at CARTERS National Support Office, 64-68 Harris Road, East Tāmaki, Auckland. The per location prize will be drawn following each CONZTRUCT event round and the overall series prize will be drawn at the end of the CONZTRUCT series in November 2023. The first eligible entry drawn will be deemed the Winner.
4. The Winners will be notified by phone or email within 7 days of the prize draw. If a Winner cannot be contacted after reasonable attempts within 7 days from the draw date, that Winner will forfeit the prize and another prize winner will be drawn.
5. Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash, nor can it be exchanged for any other product or service. No refund will be given for any unused prize.
6. The Promoter’s decisions regarding the Winner and the promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Entry is deemed to be consent to use the Winner’s name(s) and/or photograph for reasonable publicity and promotional purposes if required without compensation and copyright will be vested in the Promoter.
8. The Promoter reserves the right at any time in its sole discretion to vary any of the terms of entry applying to this promotion or to modify, extend, terminate, suspend or reschedule this promotion.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry where an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner or otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions or the spirit of the promotion.
10. Unless the Promoter determines otherwise, this promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other promotion that the Promoter may be running concurrently.
11. To the maximum extent permitted by law, but subject to clause 12, CARTERS and its related companies, employees and agents, shall not be liable in any way (whether in contract, negligence or otherwise) for any loss, damage, personal injury or cost (including but not limited to indirect and consequential loss) suffered by any person arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with entering this promotion or accepting a prize.
12. If this promotion is entered into by an entrant in trade for business purposes, the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 does not apply and the parties agree that sections 9, 12A, 13 and 14 of the Fair Trading Act 1986 do not apply. Nothing in these terms is intended to contract out of the provisions of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 or the Fair Trading Act 1986, except to the extent permitted by those Acts.
13. Any Winner will be responsible for any tax implications that may arise as a result of winning.
14. All entries remain the property of the Promoter. All personal information will be collected and stored by the Promoter in accordance with the Privacy Act 2020. The Promoter will use entrants’ personal information to conduct the promotion and for its own future promotional and publicity purposes. Entrants have the right to access and request correction of personal information held by the Promoter.
15. The Promoter is CARTERS, 64-68 Harris Rd, East Tāmaki, Auckland.