- Terms & Conditions of CARTERS Website
- CARTERS Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale
- CARTERS Standard National Estimate Terms
- CARTERS Additional Manufacturing Terms
- CARTERS Terms of Supply
- CARTERS Advantage Terms and Conditions
- CARTERS Promotional Terms and Conditions of Sale
- CARTERS Trade Portal Terms and Conditions
- CARTERS CCTV Privacy Notice
PRIVACY NOTICE - CARTERS CCTV
This Privacy Notice relates to personal information that Carters Building Supplies Limited (Carters) collects via Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) cameras installed at various Carters sites and your rights in relation to that information. Nothing in this Privacy Notice limits or excludes your rights under the Privacy Act 1993 or the Privacy Act 2020, as applicable (Privacy Act).
Collection of Information
Carters has installed CCTV cameras at a number of its branch and manufacturing sites throughout New Zealand. Signage is installed at the relevant sites notifying staff and visitors that CCTV is in operation. The areas of operation at each site may include the showroom, storage, manufacturing, yard and boundary areas of the site (as applicable).
Purpose of Collecting Information
Carters has installed CCTV at sites for the purposes of:
• security and loss prevention (including to deter or investigate loss or damage);
• health and safety, including monitoring and assessing safe work practices;
• staff training and performance monitoring; and
• monitoring manufacturing and storage processes and systems.
Security and Use of the Information
Personal information collected by Carters via CCTV will be kept securely for a limited period. Carters takes all reasonable steps to protect such personal information against loss, manipulation, misuse and unauthorised access. CCTV footage will only be viewed by authorised Carters managers and staff. Carters may use and disclose personal information collected via CCTV for the above purposes and as otherwise permitted by law.
Accessing the Information
Any individual who is recorded by a Carters CCTV camera system has the right to access the footage in accordance with the Privacy Act.
Any requests for access to personal information or queries regarding this Privacy Notice should be addressed to:
Carters Building Supplies Limited
Private Bag 94027
Attention: Privacy Officer / Legal
By email: email@example.com
Dated: August 2020
Click here to return to Terms & Conditions page.