- Terms & Conditions of CARTERS Website
- CARTERS Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale
- CARTERS Standard National Estimate Terms
- CARTERS Additional Manufacturing Terms
- CARTERS Terms of Supply
- CARTERS Advantage Terms and Conditions
- CARTERS Mates Rates Card Terms and Conditions
- CARTERS Promotional Terms and Conditions of Sale
- CARTERS Trade Portal Terms and Conditions
- CARTERS CCTV Privacy Notice
- CARTERS CONZTRUCT Competition Terms and Conditions
- CARTERS Asian Construction Expo Competition Terms and Conditions
CARTERS CONZTRUCT COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
RING TOSS - HOW TO PLAY
1. Two people throw the rope rings. One person may also play.
2. Each person gets 8 chances to throw the rope rings to land on the target posts.
3. Each person who plays and enters their details will go in the draw to win a Pepper & Me The BBQ Box. This will be drawn at random at the end of each CONZTRUCT event.*
4. Each person who plays and enters their details will also go in the draw to win a Weber BBQ* that will be drawn at the end of the CONZTRUCT series in November 2022.
*Terms & Conditions apply.
RING TOSS PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Entry into this promotion is deemed as acceptance of the following terms & conditions. Entry is open to residents of New Zealand only. Employees of CARTERS Building Supplies Limited and its agencies plus their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Entrants must be 18 years or older to enter.
2. All entrants must participate in the CARTERS Ring Toss Game on the CARTERS stand of a CONZTRUCT event between 4.00pm and 7.00pm on the day of the event and then register their details in the electronic entry form to be in to win the daily event prize or overall series prize. Only one entry per person.
a) A prize constituting of 1 x Pepper & Me The BBQ Box will be drawn at random following each CONZTRUCT event.
b) The major prize draw to win a Weber BBQ will be drawn at random at the end of the CONZTRUCT series in November 2022.
The first eligible entry will be deemed to be the Winner.
3. All completed entries must be submitted online at the CARTERS stand at each CONZTRUCT event by 7.00pm, on the day of the event. Incomplete, late or illegible entries will be invalid. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and reserves the right to disqualify any individual for tampering with the entry process, including but not limited to submitting an entry that does not comply with these terms and conditions.
4. The Winners will be notified by phone or email within 7 days of the prize draw. If a Winner cannot be contacted after reasonable attempts within 7 days from the draw date, that Winner will forfeit the prize and another prize winner will be drawn.
5. Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash, nor can it be exchanged for any other product or service. No refund will be given for unused services. In the instance COVID impacts CARTERS ability to deliver the prize in full, the winner will be contacted with alternate options at CARTERS discretion.
6. The Promoter’s decisions regarding the Winner and the promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Entry is deemed to be consent to use the Winner’s name(s) and/or photograph for reasonable publicity and promotional purposes if required without compensation and copyright will be vested in the Promoter.
8. The Promoter reserves the right at any time in its sole discretion to vary any of the terms of entry applying to this Promotion or to modify, extend, terminate, suspend or reschedule this Promotion.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry where an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner or otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions or the spirit of the promotion.
10. Unless the Promoter determines otherwise, this promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other promotion that the Promoter may be running concurrently.
11. To the maximum extent permitted by law, CARTERS and its related companies, employees and agents, shall not be liable in any way (whether in contract, negligence or otherwise) for any loss, damage, personal injury or cost (including but not limited to indirect and consequential loss) suffered by any person arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with entering this promotion or accepting a prize.
12. Any Winner will be responsible for any tax implications that may arise as a result of winning.
13. All entries remain the property of the Promoter. All personal information will be collected and stored by the Promoter in accordance with the Privacy Act 2020. The Promoter will use entrants’ personal information to conduct the Promotion and for its own future promotional and publicity purposes. Entrants have the right to access and request correction of personal information held by the Promoter.
14. The Promoter is CARTERS, 64-68 Harris Rd, East Tamaki, Auckland.