- July and August - Regional Judging and Interviews
- August and September - Regional Awards Events (see dates below)
REGIONAL AWARD EVENTS 2021
- Auckland/Northern: Thursday 9th September, Maritime Museum. 6.00-8.00pm
- Bay of Plenty / Central Plateau and Waikato: Friday 20th August, Club Mount Maunganui, 6.00-8.00pm
- Central North Island + East Coast / Hawke's Bay: Friday 3rd September, Palmerston North Conference Centre, 6.00 - 9.00pm
- Lower North Island: Friday 27th August, Boulcott's Farm Heritage Golf Club. 6.00-8.00pm
- Upper South Island: Friday 20th August, Pic's, Saxton Road, 5.30pm-7.30pm
- Central South Island: Thursday 19th August, Avon Room, Chch Town Hall, 6.00-8.00pm
- Southern: Friday 27th August, Dunedin Art Gallery, 6.00-8.00pm
NATIONAL JUDGING AND AWARDS
This will be held in Auckland, on Wednesday 3 & Thursday 4 November 2021.
This two-day event comprises of interviews on 3rd November and the national practical building challenge on 4th November.
The National Practical is open to the public from 9am on the 4th and this year will be co-located with BuildNZ . BuildNZ is the leading trade event for the Building, Construction, Design, and Architecture Industries.
The National Awards Gala is held on the evening of Thursday 4 November and is a ticket only event.