WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME?
Are you 30 years old or younger, completed at least 2 years of your National Certificate on-site by 29 April 2021, it's your 1st or 2nd time entering the competition and you'll be an apprentice at the time of entries closing on 29 April 2021?
This is your chance to:
- Be recognised for being a great apprentice
- Build your skills to fast-track your career
- Meet industry leaders and other apprentices
- Get a free membership to Registered Master Builders for a year – loaded with free training and social events
- Win amazing prizes with all completed entries receiving a CARTERS gift pack
If this sounds like you click here
to see how you can get prepared before registrations open 1st April.
Apprentice of the Year also celebrates you, the employer, for investing in apprentices and giving back to the industry.
- Get recognition as a great employer for helping your apprentice realise their potential
- Meet industry leaders and get acknowledged for encouraging future leaders
- Attract talent by showing you value staff and the future of the industry
- Get exposure for your business for having a top apprentice
- Receive an Employers Award for mentoring winning apprentices